Mahnke Auto Body can determine if paintless dent repair makes sense for you, from large dents to small dings. Mahnke’s expert technicians use specialized tools to push the metal back into its original shape from behind the dent. Depending on the location of the damage, the panel is accessed by removing trim pieces, through window openings or by removing inner panels.
Paintless dent repair is effective in the following situations:
- If your vehicle is newer than a 1990 model year
- Your vehicle’s paint has not been broken or cracked
- The dent is not near the edge of a panel and has good access to back side of the panel.
- The panel has not had previous body repair
The great benefits of paintless dent repair are:
- There is no need for repainting
- It is less expensive than traditional dent repair
- The vehicle retains original paint
Paintless Dent Repair is an art as well as a set of excellent skills. It takes time to acquire the talent. An untrained technician without the proper skills and knowledge can also do more harm than good. Mahnke’s PDR technicians have all been extensively trained.